A Christmas Story
By Djuma Dawes, 2010 3:39 minutes
Add Your Work
On a collective level, how do we bridge the gap?
What caused the shortage of Christmas presents in 2008 in the Northern Territory?
- What needed to be done?
- What community group was engaged to help?
The task was enormous and no doubt daunting.
- What do you think motivated Djuma’s mother?
- What personality traits does someone need to undertake a task like this?
- What organisational skills would they need?
- Why do you think Djuma says, “This was a great experience that I will not forget”?
- You can hear the pride in Djuma’s voice when he talks about his mum. Why is he so proud?
ACMI feedback prompt
Let us know what you think!
We'd love to hear your thoughts on Storyboard Generator. Your feedback will help shape its future...
This survey will only take a few minutes.